Sri lanka is a paradise for nature lovers and wildlife lovers. It is one of the best destination in Asia for seeing wildlife. Sri Lanka is the most demanding country for the nature lovers and the wildlife lovers because tourism offers Safaris, Treks, nature walks and camping that could be a marvelous experience for them.
As Sri Lanka is a topical country, the entire island is swarming with birds and animals. The heavy rainfall and the two diagonally blowing monsoons have given Sri Lanka a variation in climate and biodiversity. Sri Lanka contains many National Parks and each park is endemic to each species.
– Yala National Park – best for Leopards
– Udawalawe National Park – best for wild Elephants
– Wasgamuwa National Park – best for Elephants
– Sinharaja Forest Reserve – best for Bird watching
– Minneriya National Park – best for seasonal Elephants and large flocks of little Cormorants
– Kaudulla National Park – best for seasonal Elephants and large flocks of little Cormorants
– Horton plains National Park – best for Bird watching
– Wilpattu National Park – best for Bears
– Mannar island – best for Shore birds and Gulls
– Knuckels – best for Lizards
– Mirissa, Kalpitiya and Trincomalee – the Whale Watching Triangle